Complaints How to proceed?
Dear customer, if despite all efforts of our company to maintain the highest quality of the goods on offer, there is a legitimate reason for you to make a claim, please proceed as follows:
- Fill in the online form below.
- If possibile, please add photos or a video that will help to identify the place of damage on the product in more detail - this will speed up the claim process.
- Once the form is completed and confirmed, a PDF document will be generated and sent to your email address. Please print this PDF and attach it to the goods that are the subject of the claim with a copy of the sales receipt. It serves to speed up the identification and processing of the claim.
- If possible, mark the location of the defect on the product in a simple form (eg. by affixing a sticky note), as this will help the claims technician to identify the defect.
- Wrap the claimed goods in such a way as to prevent any further damage to them.
- Take the package to any branch of the Zásilkovna parcel service with a drop-off point (over 3900 locations) and report here that you want to send a return shipment and the Husky identification code, which is 94352910
- A label will be printed on the spot by the Parcel Operator and your parcel will go back to the Husky Claims Department free of charge. Keep the delivery receipt for possible tracking of the shipment.
For a complete list of branches of Zásilkovna, click here.
The full Complaints Policy is part of the Terms and Conditions, which can be found here.
If you have any questions or uncertainties, please contact us at email@example.com,
or call our toll-free customer service line 800 888 330 available
on weekdays between 9am and 5pm.
Your Husky team